I AM WITH RPK

delcapo said...

hey Kell... get your gang down on Sunday... esp if they can bring some instuments & play a few numbers =]

!!!PERFOMERS/ENTERTAINERS/POETS -ALL WeLCOME!!! …
Candle-light Vigil in PJ every SUnday 8pm… with special perfomances, music & poetry…. A WHOLE LOTTA LOVE!!!

Venue: Padang in front of Amcorp Mall, next to A&W Restaurant, Petaling Jaya

!!!PERFOMERS/ENTERTAINERS/POETS -ALL WeLCOME!!! …

Contact delCapo
http://delcapo.wordpress.com/


I have a busy week ahead. My Friday, Saturday and Sunday is chock-full of events; classes, events and functions. But no worries, from now on until they abolish the ISA I keep my sunday evenings free just to hold a candle and wave to the honking cars while sprouting my I AM WITH RPK shirt. See you guys there...I hope!

1 comment: