Live blog: Counting station





































































I'm blogging live from Pusat Komuniti Ibukota, the counting station. It's drizzling now, after an hour of searching the place, I managed to drive in the convoy of cars following the ballot car heading here. They were driving fast and I pulled a quick maneuver at the junction.



I parked my vehicle behind the building, booted up my laptop and my wireless internet connection. Nothing happening here yet except for the crowds and police roadblock. Public access is denied at the main entrance.



Appears to be some sort of big makan inside the building perimeter- many police seated there. Not a BN flag in sight. Will keep you all posted. Hope my laptop battery stays.



Sorry about the date in the pics. In the excitement I did not realize my camera date needed resetting.

No comments:

Post a Comment