Homecoming: A resident returns to Wangsa Maju

...and shares frank thoughts in this mail.



Hi, fellow wangsa majurian.

I am so uplifted to see your blog. Finally someone else who lives within the vicinity of this so called BN stronghold area with a voice!



I recently moved back to Wangsa Maju after 2 years of living in Damansara Utama and sadly, it has not been a sweet homecoming. Although the PJ area is not perfect, but the vast disparity between public safety and community life there compared to here makes me feel like I wished I never came back here.



I started living in Wangsa Maju since I was 6, today i am 22. Although there were a few moves in between I have mainly grown up and spent my childhood years watching this community grow and going to an adjacent school. Ever heard of SMK Seksyen 5 Wangsa Maju?



Today I am in my final year of LLB. In my area on the outset everything looks the same, but the sad fact is it is no longer the warm and friendly SAFE community it used to be.



Besides rising crime rates, the severe conditions of the road has been brought to my notice since about 6 months ago.



It makes me wonder WHAT THE HELL IS YEW TEONG LOOK DOING?IF YOU HAVE TIME TO POST YOUR BN POSTERS ALL AROUND CARREFOUR ,YOU CANT EVEN DO A SIMPLE JOB LIKE JAGA LONGKANG AND FIX POTHOLES?



Yes of course I'm sure he has other things to do, like represent the 'people'. Funny though, any of these people seen him before?



By the way, if you would like more posts please send me a mail and let me know. I am sorry i do not have a current blog due to time constraints but you can look me up in (edited)



I haven't even started yet on how schools in this area are run which is the snowball effect of having an incompetent and racially divisive political party in power.



By the way I am an avid supporter of the Barisan Rakyat and look forward to a day when we are no longer malay, chinese or indian but are one and all Bangsa Malaysia.



Yours truly,

Kell

5 comments:

  1. Dear Wangsa Majuian

    I just got back from Wangsa Maju on the campaign trail. I am very ecouraged by the voters of all races in Wangsa Maju. We all seemed to share only one comon feeling that we have had enough of the Barang Naik Party.

    I really am glad that we have engaged in this noble works i.e. for the better of our areas. So please highlight to me whateve problems you all are facing so that I can have a better understanding of the problems of W.Maju.

    Once I hear from you of problems then I can learn how to make W.Maju a better place for all. To also make Wangsa Maju to be Wangsa SeMaju-Maju! good nite. I got to get some sleep.

    Wee Choo Keong
    PKR Candidate for W.Maju

    Please

    ReplyDelete
  2. the only place u wont find potholes is at taman ibu kota, there's where all the big guns, bekas pengarah dbkl resides. Every year they'll spruce up this place, even if there's nothing that needs to be repaired. DBKL still got to pamper these "x" dbkl,still wondering why. See the BIG MANSION, WITH LOTS OF FLASHY CARS, well that belongs to the contractor pungut sampah for dbkl, so u know where the money goes!!!
    annie

    ReplyDelete
  3. cheers to you, anak Bangsa Malaysia. Join Haris in his quest to build up Barisan Rakyat.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Crime rate at Wangsa Maju sek 6 is on a rise. Two motors with 4 young malay boys armed with parangs are just going on random who ever is on the road or returning back to their home. Please be careful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anon- thanks for the tip-off.

    I noticed young guys with parangs on bikes seem to be terrorising other parts of Wangsa Maju.

    All- beware, if you notice suspicious teenagers on a slow bike patrol around your place. Take down their registration plate numbers.

    ReplyDelete